Autumn 1999, Vol. 2 #2
The Autumn 1999 issue features include:
- The Hunts of Red October: A photo essay by Tim Leary and Donna Whitehill
- His Majesty, the Writer: Introducing The Upland Almanac Spiller Treasury by Lawrence Pyne
- Half-Century Grouse: The first in the series in the Spiller Treasury by Burton Spiller
- Fall Feathers, Spring Fins: Save those grouse feathers to tie some great trout flies by Dan Noyes
- Responsible Cutting Holds the Key: Clear-cuts can be a boon to hunter - and grouse by Dave Hart
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Upland Cacciatore" by Kevin Borrello.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher,The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, RGS Update, Notes From the Fieldbook, Conservation, The Check Cord, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 1999 Cover is called "Cutover Cover" by John P. Cowan. For information about artist John P. Cowan, visit www.collectorscovey.com.