Autumn 2000, Vol. 3 #2
The Autumn 2000 issue features include:
- One Shy of a Limit: A Good Day in Maine by John Gribb
- A Matter of Courtesy: A Previously Unpublished Piece from the Spiller Treasury by Burton Spiller
- Hillside Convergence: Father and Son come together in the autumn woods by Craig Kulchak
- Oh, Deer! It's Here! What's a grouse hunter to do during whitetail season? by Lawrence Pyne
- Capital Offenses: Fear and loafing in the ruffed grouse epicenter by Matt Crawford
- Food For Thought: Understanding what grouse eat can help put birds in the vest by Tim Leary
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Grouse Bisque" by Francis J. Velez.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher,The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, RGS Update, Wild Bird Trials, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2000 Cover is called "Front Range Blues" by Eldridge Hardie. Original watercolor. For information about artist Eldridge Hardie, visit www.eldridgehardie.com or call 303-756-5662.