Autumn 2002, Vol. 5 #2
The Autumn 2002 issue features include:
- Hunting Grouse in the Down Cycle: Make the Best of the Worst by Dan Small
- The Opener by Alan Liere
- Our Poet Laureate by William Tapply
- Hunting the Triple Crown: Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley Offers Unique Upland Bird Variety by John C. Gosselin
- 2002 Annual Upland Hunting Forecast: Ruffed Grouse Predictions Run Tepid by Lawrence Pyne
- Bird in Hand by Duncan Campbell Crary
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Rendering the Bones" by Bob Butz.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Conservation, Wild Bird Trials, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2002 Cover is called "Timberdoodle" by George Shumate. For information on artist George Shumate, visit www.georgeshumate.com.