Autumn 2003, Vol. 6 #2
The Autumn 2003 issue features include:
- The Upland Almanac's Season Outlook 2003: Full Forecasts & Predictions by Larry Brown, Mark Coleman, Chuck Johnson, & Lawrence Pyne
- Mexican Quail Beat the Mid-Winter Blues: Chasing Bobs in the Sun South of the Border by Matt Crawford
- A Tale of Two Grouse Covers: Lessons for Improving Your Success by Dan Small
- Reconnaissance by William G. Tapply
- Dove Hunting 101: Basic Strategies for Successful Dove Hunts by Jerry Parkerson
- Harvest Your Crops: A Little Detective Work Will Lead You to a Full Bag by Steve Gaspar
- A Sharptail Pilgrimage by John D. Taylor
- Animal Rights and Bird Hunters: The Threat to Our Sport is Much Greater Than You Think! by Lawrence Pyne
- Iowa and Pheasants: Those Folks Aren't Coming Here to See the World's Largest Strawberry... by Phil Bourjaily
- The Collection by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Persimmon Stuffed Pheasant Breast" by Karalyn Webber.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Wild Bird Trials, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2003 Cover is called "Bird Up" by Brett James Smith. For information on artist Brett James Smith, visit www.brettsmith.com.