Autumn 2004, Vol.7 #2
The Autumn 2004 issue features include:
- The Upland Almanac's Season Outlook 2004 by Larry Brown, Mark Coleman, Chuck Johnson, and Lawrence Pyne
- Opportunity Knocks... or at Least I Do! by Steve Gaspar
- The Art of Being Ready by Tim Flanigan
- Pheasant! A Photo Essay
- Scenting Conditions: The Science of Smell by Frank Bronson, Ph.D.
- Scents and Sensibility by Michael A. Halleran
- Alabama's Quail Trail by John D. Taylor
- Mr. Mud by Alan Liere
- Bird Hunting in Bear Country -- Safely! by James M. McCann
- Hunting in Snake County by Lawrence Pyne
- Woodcock Adaptation: Natural Selection? by Gary Adair
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Gamebirds with Parmesan and Vermouth."
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation, Wild Bird Trials, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2004 Cover is called "October Woodcock" by Brett James Smith. For information on artist Brett James Smith, visit www.brettsmith.com.