Autumn 2008, Vol 11 #2
The Autumn 2008 issue features include:
- Upland Almanac's 2008 Fall Forecast by Chuck Johnson, Larry Dame, Tim Flanigan and Terry Boyer
- A Taste for Late Season Sharptails by Scott Winston
- Save Your Gear: Tips for Bird Hunters by Tom Keer
- Nine Pheasants by Richard Donnelly
- Western huns by Steve Gaspar
- Remembering Grampa Grouse by William G. Tapply
- Gnat's a Fact, Jack by Tom Carney
- After the Hunt by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant Wraps with Tuscan Summer Spread" by Pete Stevens.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2008 Cover is called "Wooded Retreat" by Reed Prescott III. Limited edition (25) canvas Giclee available, 20 X 24 inches, $550. For information about New England landscape painter Reed Prescott III and his work, visit www.prescottgalleries.com or call 802-453-4776.