Autumn 2009, Vol 12 #2
The Autumn 2009 issue features include:
- The Upland Almanac's 2009 Fall Forecasts by Tim Flanigan, Larry Dame, Joe Riekers and Tom Carney
- Southwest Oregon by Gary Lewis
- Good Buddies by Jerry Dennis
- The Chukars of Lawyer Creek Canyon by Nancy Anisfield
- Jumping Blacks by William G. Tapply
- Reality by Jon Osborn
- Visualization by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Chukar or Quail Casserole" by Tim Tufts.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, New Traditions, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2009 Cover is called "Stash-A-Doodle" by Adam Freeman. Oil on hardboard, 8 X 11 inches. For information about artist Ohio wildlife painter Adam Freeman and his work, visit www.adamfreeman.com or call 513-576-1010.