Autumn 2010/Vol 13 #2
The Autumn 2010 issue features include:
- The Upland Almanac 2010 Fall Forecasts by Tim C. Falnigan, Joe RIekers, Larry Dame and Dave Books
- Autumn Gold: Montana by Tom Carney
- Ruffed Grouse Cover: An Interesting Read by Stephen D. Carpenteri
- Roadside Revelations by Andrew Wayment
- I've Lost My...Dog by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Cranberry-Apple Breast of Grouse" by Melissa Pasanen, inspired by Andy Holt.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Both Barrels, New Traditions, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2010 Cover is called "Bear Paw Mountains-Hungarian Partridge" by Jim Killen. Original acrylic. Held in a private collection. For information about artist Jim Killen and his work, visit www.killencollection.com or call 507-451-2286.