Autumn 2012/Vol 15 #2
The Autumn 2012 issue features include:
- 2012 Fall Forecast of Upland Hunting Seasons by Tim C. Flanigan, Josef Riekers, James Card, & Dave Books
- Franchi 48AL: An Autoloader Designed for the Uplands by Nick Hahn
- Notes from the Road: Flying B Ranch of Northern Idaho by John C. Gosselin
- Notes from the Road: A Bonanza of Birds-Nebraska Style by Nancy Anisfield
- Conservation and Grouse Hunting Ethics by Dick Weaver
- Dog Bootology by Ron McGinty
- Mike & the Exercise Bike by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant Pot Pie" by Ray Radakovich, Greendale, Wisconsin.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2012 Cover is called "Stonewall Brook" by Brett James Smith. Oil on linen. 24" X 36". Copyright 1998. For information about artist Brett James Smith and his work, visit www.brettsmith.com.