Autumn 2013/Vol 16 #3
The Autumn 2013 issue features include:
- Fall Forecasts by Timothy C. Flanigan, Joe Riekers, Marty Kovarik, & Dave Books
- Gun Reviews: The Best of the Rest from SHOT by Joe Riekers
- Notes from the Road: Sharptails, Huns, & Pheasants Along South Dakota's Magnificent Lake Oahe at Brown's Hunting Ranch by John C. Gosselin
- Notes from the Road: Buffalo Butte Ranch, Pheasants a' plenty in South Dakota's "Golden Triangle" by Conrad LaPierre
- ATVing to the Promised Land by Dave Mull
- Trapped! Quickly and Safely Removing a Dog from a Trap by Marty Kovarik
- Anticipation by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasants in the Hole" by Nancy Adams.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, 799.2, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Pages Past, Classic Guns, Verses & Musings, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2013 Cover features "Golden Afternoon" by Christine Knight Coombs. Original watercolor, 29.5" X 35.5", $4000. Giclée reproductions available. For more information about Christine and her art, visit www.coombsartgallery.com.