Autumn 2015/Vol 18 #3
The Autumn 2015 issue features include:
- Simple Elegance in North Carolina by Thomas Carney
- Without a Shot by Alan Liere
- Fall Forecasts 2015 by Timothy Flanigan, John N. Fleisher, Jeff Nedwick & Dave Books
- Tracking the Woodcock Migration Live by Andrew Weik
- Sporting Dog Nutrition by Britney Starr
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Diane Maccani, Eldridge Hardie, Larry E. Slaughterbeck & Michael Thompson
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Bacon-wrapped Dove Breasts with Romesco Sauce" by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2015 Cover features “Evening Huns” by Ross B. Young. For more information, visit rossyoung.com.