Autumn 2016/Vol 19 #3
The Autumn 2016 issue features include:
- You Can't Not Do It by Alan Liere
- M&M Hunting Preserve and Sporting Clays by Tom Keer
- Paradise of Birds - Texas offers Incredible Opportunities for Bird Hunters by John N. Felsher
- Beyond "Shrinking and Pinking" by Jodi Stemler
- The Scout 2016 by Timothy C. Flanigan, John N. Felsher, Jeff Nedwick and Dave Books
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Jeff Nedwick and Wendell Berry
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant and Quail Cacciatore" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation Viewpoint, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2016 Cover features “Precarious Point” by Ross B. Young. For more information, visit rossyoung.com.