Autumn 2017/Vol 20 #3
The Autumn 2017 issue features include:
- Chukar Hunting for Prunes by Alan Liere
- Road Trip: Eastern Idaho-Columbian Sharptail Safari by Rob Morris
- The Scout 2017 by Timothy C. Flanigan, John N. Felsher, Jeff Nedwick, and Dave Books
- A Hunter's Sketchbook: Home Coverts by Christopher Smith
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Daniel Porter, Terry Jamieson, and James Taylor Webb
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant with Scottish Skirlie, Mushrooms and Bacon" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2017 Cover features “Partners” by Bob White. For more information, visit bobwhitestudio.com.