Spring 2000, Vol. 2 #4
The Spring 2000 issue features include:
- Better Grouse Dogs: Learn how to develop a real grouse dog, more from the Spiller Treasury by Burton Spiller
- On the Cutting Edge: Hunting the grouse covers of the 20th century by Lawrence Pyne
- New Brunswick Stew: In Eastern Canada, birds and salmon go together like meat and potatoes by Stu Bristol
- Off the Porch & Into the Woods: Following the beat of a different drummer by Paul Carson
- A Pair For the Ages: Trout fishing and grouse hunting a perfect combination by Jerry Kiesow
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Grouse with Sauerkraut" by Chef Michel Keller.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher,The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, RGS Update, Notes From the Fieldbook, Conservation, The Check Cord, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2000 Cover is called "The Woodcock Hunters" by Ross B. Young. For information about artist Ross B. Young, visit www.rossyoung.com.