Spring 2001, Vol. 3 #4
The Spring 2001 issue features include:
- Fantail Fever: More from the Spiller Treasury by Burton Spiller
- A Twighlight Spectacle: The sound and the fury of a woodcock's spring by Jason Smith
- Modder Rhu and the Miramichi: A goodly taste of Ireland in Atlantic Canada by Matt Crawford
- Good Riddance: A Story by Mark Parman
- The Fox Hunt: Unearthing the past in a famous gunmaker's hometown by Kevin Shelly
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Gordon Blue Breasts."
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher,The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, RGS Update, Conservation, Wild Bird Trials, Notes from the Fieldbook, Tailgate Review, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2001 Cover is called "Bustin' Up - Woodcock" by Steven Mulak.