Spring 2003, Vol. 5 #4
The Spring 2003 issue features include:
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? by Tom Mohrhauser
- Wild Pheasants by William G. Tapply
- Hurdles, Paperwork Awaiting the Traveling Uplander Guns are Easy to Fly With, Dogs Require Patients by Matt Crawford
- Saskatchewan Hat Trick: Sharptails, Huns and Ruffs in the Land of Living Skies by Lawrence Pyne
- Follow Your Instincts: Learning a Shooting Style That's Especially Beneficial to Hunters by John C. Gosselin
- Grouse, by Goge! by Tom Carney
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Keep It Simple" by Dan Small.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Conservation, Wild Bird Trials, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2003 Cover is called "Almost A Dozen" by Ted Blaylock. For information on artist Ted Blaylock, visit www.blaylockoriginals.com or call 800-833-5092.