Spring 2005, Vol 7 #4
The Spring 2005 issue features include:
- A Three Continent Upland Travelogue by John C. Gosselin
- Early Encounters: Introducing Kids to Dog Training & Hunting by Steve Gaspar
- The Ticklers by Patick O'Leary
- Early Prairie Chicken: Drummers of Love by Micheal A. Halleran and photos by Casey Wilson
- Thinking Out of the Box with Bird Dogs: Oddball Gun Dogs For Iconoclastic Grouse Shooters by David Michael Duffey
- Thinking Out of the Box with Bird Dogs: Chessies Can Do More Than Waterfowl! by Gary Adair
- Gunning Alaska's Sharp-tailed Grouse by James M. McCann
- The Rollie by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Hillbilly Heaven Quail" by Heather M. Kresser.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Wild Bird Trials, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2005 Cover is called "A Chance for Two-Ptarmigan" by Bob White. For information on artist Bob White, visit www.whitefishstudio.com.