Spring 2007, Vol 9 #4
The Spring 2007 issue features include:
- The Shigi Hunter by Nick Hahn
- A South African Affair by Dan Donarski
- Upland Tradition Evolves Before Our Eyes by Matt Crawford
- The Queen and Prince of the Ecuadorian Andes by Charles Raymond Jordan and photos by Patricio Cobo and Mauricio Vasquez
- The Doves and Pigeons of Nicaragua by John C. Gosselin
- Chickens & Cakes: Remembering a Landowner's Generosity of Access by H. Ted Upgren, Jr.
- A Texas Two-Step by Terry M. Boyer
- How to Miss Grouse by William G. Tapply
- A Walk Up the Drive by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant or Chukar Breasts in Tarragon" by Paul Johnson.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2007 Cover is called "Hunting at Kickapoo" by Bob Bertram. For information about artist Bob Bertram and his work, visit www.bertramgallery.com or call 636-256-7817.