Spring 2010/Vol 12 #4
The Spring 2010 issue features include:
- A Grouse for the President by Joe Osborn
- Maine Upland Journey by Stephen D. Carpenteri
- Master of Mearns' by Clive Furrows
- The Yamadori Hunter by Nick Hahn
- Most Satisfactory, Indeed - A South African Bird Hunting Safari by Alan Liere
- Hurricane Jillian by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Game Bird Pâté " by John P. Minerly.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, New Traditions, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2010 Cover is called "Desert Quail" by Eldridge Hardie. For information about artist Eldridge Hardie and his work, visitwww.eldridgehardie.com or call 303-756-5662.