Spring 2011/Vol 13 #4
The Spring 2011 issue features include:
- Alaska - Two Paths to a Successful Hunt by Eric Goldwarg
- Wings Across the Tundra by E. Donnall Thomas, Jr. and photos by Don and Lori Thomas
- Land Between Rivers - Argentina's Entre Rios Province is a wing shooter's paradise not far from Buenos Aires by John C. Gosselin and photos by John C. Gosselin and Juan Pujana
- Browning's Sweet Sixteen: Perfection in the Uplands? by Nick Hahn
- Whoops, Coos, Cackles & Flutters by Greg Hoch
- This Old Dog by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pepper Jackson's Double Battered Fried Quail" by Nancy Anisfield.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, New Traditions, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2011 Cover is called "Grouse Apples" by Daniel Porter. Watercolor on paper. From the private collection of Mary and Lawrence Percival, Lancaster, PA. For information about New Brunswick artist Daniel Porter and his work, visitwww.danielporter.netor call 506-453-7851.