Spring 2012/Vol 14 #4
The Spring 2012 issue features include:
- California Valley Quail...in Patagonia, Argentina? Yes, and in Great Abundance! by John C. Gosselin
- Wing Shooters and Bird Dogs: Get the Picture! by Nancy Anisfield
- Hunting the Sagebrush Sasquatch by Dave Books
- Sunset Dancers by Greg Hoch
- How We Become by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features Pheasant Saltimbocca by Brian Emmick of E Circle E Farms.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, Notes from the Road, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2012 Cover is called "Desert Flush" by Eldridge Hardie. Original watercolor. 14" X 21". Held in a private collection. For information about artist Eldridge Hardie and his work, visitwww.eldridgehardie.comor call 303-756-5662.