Spring 2015/Vol 18 #1
The Spring 2015 issue features include:
- When a Tree Falls by Alan Liere
- Road Notes: The Preserve at Boulder Hills by Tom Keer
- Over-Unders featuring stories by Dan Small, Jeff Nedwick, Dave Books, and Timothy C. Flanigan. Illustrations by Jim Rataczak.
- White-Winged Doves in Mexico: Care to Be a Pioneer? by Nick Sisley
- Is Lead Dead? by John Haviland
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Walt Cottrell, DVM, Ross B. Young, Larry Slaughterbeck, Daniel Porter and Greg Hoch.
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Crispy Panko Crusted Woodcock with Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce" by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2015 Cover features “Dawning of Spring” by Trevor V. Swanson. For more information, visit trevorswanson.com or call (602) 765-4786.