Spring 2016/Vol 19 #1
The Spring 2016 issue features include:
- Dad's Secrets by Alan Liere
- Skydance by Aldo Leopold
- From Tedium to Treasure by Thomas Carney
- Over~Unders by Jerry Dennis, Jon Osborn, Robert DeMott, Glen Blackwood, and Illustrations by Daniel Porter
- Destination: An Autumn Migration-from South to North by Jacob Wede
- First Bird by Jim McCann
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Brad Varney, Bob White & Lee Arten
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Blue Grouse Piccata with Lemon and Capers" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2016 Cover features “Breaking Cover” by Terry Redlin courtesy of Redlin Art Center and Wild Wings. For more information, visit wildwings.com.