Spring 2017/Vol 20 #1
The Spring 2017 issue features include:
- Medical Concerns by Alan Liere
- The One-Eyed Grouse of Maple Run by S.T. Hammond
- Wings Over Uruguay by Gary Kramer
- Little Dogs, Big Hearts by Clarke C. Jones
- Point & Shoot Alaska Sharptails Jim McCann
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Greg Hoch and the late Jim Foote
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Vietnamese-Style Pho with Woodcock, Cilantro, Thai Basil, Chiles & Lime" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation Viewpoint, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Over~Unders, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2017 Cover features “November Fields” by Brett James Smith. For more information, visit brettsmith.com.