Summer 2003, Vol. 6 #1
The Summer 2003 issue features include:
- Hunting Gear Companies Hit Us With Their Best New Products Unveiled for the Upland Bird Hunter by Matt Crawford
- The Emissions Test by Alan Liere
- Chukar Hunting In the West by Chuck Johnson
- Teton Ruffs by Craig Kulchak
- Above the Tree Line: Chasing Ptarmigan On the Northern Lip of the World by Ed Sutton
- Better Than a London Best: "times remembered are never lost" by John L. Rogers
- An Upscale Year for Upland Gunners by Stan Trzoniec
- The Art of Decoying Pigeons by Chuck Fulcher
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Risotto Con Quail" by Peter Stevens.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Conservation, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2003 Cover is called "Setters and Quail" by Eldridge Hardie. For information on artist Eldridge Hardie, visit www.eldridgehardie.com or call 303-756-5662.