Summer 2004, Vol. 7 #1
The Summer 2004 issue features include:
- Hunting for Burt by William G. Tapply
- Water Sports by Alan Liere
- Rainy Day Woodcock by John L. Rogers
- The Wind Spirit Birds: Prairie Chickens by John D. Taylor
- Hunting for the Next Generation by Robert Hilliard
- Best Tips for Grouse Hunting Success by T.C. Flannigan
- Today's Upland Shotguns: Our Annual Look at What's New for the Discriminating American Upland Gunner by Stan Trzoniec
- A Perfect Day by Bunch Hoyt
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Book Review: Upland Game Cookery" by Eileen Clarke.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2004 Cover is called "Pals, Father/Son/Dog" by Thomas Wosika. For information contact Wild Wings at 800-445-4833 or visit www.wildwings.com.