Summer 2005, Vol 8 #1
The Summer 2005 issue features include:
- Upland Shooters on Target for the New Season by Stan Trzoniec
- Tweed Redeemed by Bunch Hoyt
- Black Smoke and Feathers: Muzzleloading for Upland Birds by Wm. Hovey Smith
- Aloha Birds by Nancy Anisfield
- Frank Woolner: A Love Affair with Grouse by William G. Tapply
- Bear Attack in the Grouse Woods by Mickey Fancher
- Ithaca No 465397 by Don Nickerson
- Upland on the Alberta Prairie by Conrad LaPierre
- Band-Aids, Boulders, & Bramble Bush Quail by Alan Liere
- Head Shots by T.C. Flanigan
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Partridge with Bacon, Cider-Glazed Cabbage and Sauteed Apples."
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2005 Cover is called "Early Season" by Eldridge Hardie. For information on artist Eldridge Hardie, visit www.eldridgehardie.com or call 303-756-5662.