Summer 2006, Vol 9 #1
The Summer 2006 issue features include:
- So Many Choices...So Little Time! by Stan Trzoniec
- Caution: Deaf Dog by Don Desautels
- Fast and Furious: A South Dakota Opener by Michael A. Halleran
- Plantation Quail by Nancy Anisfield, Lori Michels & John C. Gosselin
- Upland Game on a Refuge by Tracy Breen
- North Main Woods: Grouse & Woodcock Nirvana by the Upland Almanac Staff
- A Little Bit of Love by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "The Ledges Inn Roast Grouse with Savory Stuffing" by Caroline Taylor.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2006 Cover is called "Chukar Canyon" by Ross B. Young. Original, oil on board. 24 X 32 inches. Limited edition print, 12 X 16 inches. For information about artist Ross B. Young and his work, visit www.rossyoung.com or call 417-866-1800.