Summer 2007, Vol 10 #1
The Summer 2007 issue features include:
- Foolin' with Puppies by Don Mallicoat
- September Sunset by Chip Schleider
- The Double Flask by Jon Osborn
- Pigeons on This Side of the Pond by Scott WInston
- Winter Woodcock by Paul Chase
- Sporting Shotgun Review by Stan Trzoniec
- Practicing Goodbye by Dr. T.C. Jennings
- The 5 Fundamentals of E-Collar Selection by Nancy Anisfield
- Do We Still Need the 20 Gauge? by Terry M. Boyer
- Treasures of the Grass by H. Ted Upgren, Jr.
- A Hundred Pounds of Smoked Pheasant by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "The Game Gourmet: Upland Game Pheasants."
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2007 Cover is called "Single Quail" by Tom Goldsmith. For information about artist Tom Goldsmith and his work, visit www.tomgoldsmithart.com.