Summer 2008, Vol 11 #1
The Summer 2008 issue features include:
- Shot Show 2008 - New Gun Review by Terry M. Boyer
- Homage to the King: A Midwestern Perspective on Grouse Hunting & the Clinically Insane by Michael A. Halleran
- We Go to Montana in the Fall by Tom Parmelee
- Prairie Doves by Scott Winston
- Bobwhites on the Margins by Matt Crawford
- Gregarious George: A Tale of a Ruffed Grouse by Nancy Adams and photos by Rick Adams
- Desert Roosters by Jeff Carmichael
- Surfing Safari by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Burra Sahib Grilled Quail Kabobs" by Michael Halleran.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2008 Cover is called "Broken Covey-Mearns' Quail" by Eldridge Hardie. For information about artist Eldridge Hardie and his work, visit www.eldridgehardie.com or call 303-756-5662.