Summer 2009, Vol 12 #1
The Summer 2009 issue features include:
- The Ins and Outs of Timberdoodle Treats by Debbie Flanigan
- Best Shots from SHOT by Joe Riekers
- North Country Musings by Paul Chase
- A "Stock" Tale by Amanda Palluck
- Showdown on the Sage: A Tradition at Risk? by Dave Smith
- The Browning Double Automatic: the Ultimate Upland Autoloader by Nick Hahn
- Freeze by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant Breasts and Sun-Dried Tomatoes in a Tarragon Cream Sauce" by Steve Tracey.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2009 Cover is called "Pair of Bobwhites" by Bob Bertram. For information about artist Bob Bertram and his work, visit www.bertramgallery.com or call 636-256-7817.