Summer 2011/Vol 14 #1
The Summer 2011 issue features include:
- The Perfect Preserve Dog by Brad Fitzpatrick
- Best Shots from SHOT 2011 by Josef Riekers
- Opening Day by Steve E. Faber and illustrations by Vicki Schon
- Grouseketeers by Andrew Wayment
- Of Vice and Men by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue feature a few starter dishes including "Game Bird Pâté " and "Quail Sassies" by Nancy Adams.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, Both Barrels, New Traditions, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2011 Cover is called "Prairie Dawn" by Jim Rataczak. Watercolor. From a private collection. For information about artist Jim Rataczak and his work, visitwww.jimrataczak.com.