Summer 2017/Vol 20 #2
The Summer 2017 issue features include:
- Eatin' Dust by Alan Liere
- Road Trip: Huns on the Edge by John Pollmann
- Loss of Sage in Great Basin Impacts Upland Bird Numbers by Jim Matthews
- MERKEL: Artisanal Gunmaking in the 21st Century by Ernie Foster
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Lee Arten, Peggy Watkins and Larry E. Slaughterbeck
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant Breasts with Moroccan-Spiced Beans, Garlic & Tomatoes" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation Viewpoint, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2017 Cover features “Climbing High” by David Maass. For more information, visit wildwings.com.