Summer 2019/Vol 22 #2
The Summer 2019 issue features include:
- Coteau des Prairies: A Higher Love by Mike Lannoo
- Up Close: The Irish Red and White Setter by Kelsey Roseth
- Chukar Camp Revisited by Alan Liere
- Citizen Scientists and Woodcock Banding: Still an Important Management Tool by Greg Hoch
- Day's End by Peggy Watkins and Larry E. Slaughterbeck
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Shallow-Fried Pheasant Sandwich with Spicy Summer Slaw" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Bird Dogs - Health Matters, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, In the Swing, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2019 Cover features “Lifting Fog - Pheasants” by Rosemary Millette. For more information, visit www.wildwings.com.