Spring 2013/Vol 15 #4
The Spring 2013 issue features include:
- Four Mile Grouse by Burton L. Spiller
- Notes from the Road: Honey Lake Plantation Resort and Spa by Tom Keer
- Mixed Bag in Africa by Charles Jordan
- Getting Their Wings Clipped by Glen Hoch
- A Master Storyteller by Glen Blackwood
- A Kingdom for a Spare Set of Keys by Lindsay R. Mohlere
- Hunting with Mike by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Hen of the Woods - Grouse with mushrooms and apples" by Nancy P. Adams, Hancock, NH.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2013 Cover is called "Afternoon Nap" by Christie Knight Coombs. Original Watercolor, 29.5" X 33.5". $4,000. Giclee reproductions available. For information about the artist and additional paintings, visit www.coombsartgallery.com.