Summer 2013/Vol 16 #1
The Summer 2013 issue features include:
- New Ideas and Classic Styles: The Shotguns of 2013 by Joe Riekers
- Notes from the Road: Chukar Partridge in Nevada's High Country by Conrad LaPierre
- Notes from the Road: Pheasants, Sharptails, and Huns by Jon Krebaum
- Vintage Shotguns: Know Before You Buy by Dale Tate & Joe Riekers
- Side-Walkin' Along the Salmon by Gary Lewis
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Hunter's-Style Corn Cakes" by Chef Randy King.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, 799.2, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Pages Past, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2013 Cover is called "Up and Out - Woodcock" by Jim Rataczak. Oil on Linen, 18" X 27". Held in a private collection. For information about award-winning Minnesota artist Jim Rataczak and his work, visit www.jimrataczak.com or call 763-229-5036.