Winter 2002, Vol. 5 #4
The Winter 2002 issue features include:
- A Mid-Summer Night's Dream: The Wingshooter's Trip of a Lifetime by John C. Gosselin
- Late Pa'tridges: Photo Essay By Dale C. Spartas
- Shooting Lessons by Kevin C. Shelly
- New Life for Old Doubles by Robert I. Egbert
- If at First You Don't Succeed... Follow That Grouse Wherever it Goes by Steve Gaspar
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Quail with Celery Root Puree" by Roger Ryan.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Conservation, Wild Bird Trials, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2002 Cover is called "Stonewall Grouse" by Brett James Smith. For information on artist Brett James Smith, visit www.brettsmith.com.