Winter 2004, Vol. 7 #3
The Winter 2004 issue features include:
- Early, Late and What's In Between by John D. Taylor
- Lean Times by John D. Taylor
- Man Bites Dog-A Cautionary Tale by Tom Parmelee
- Sled Those Mid-Winter Blues: Bird Dogs Can Mush Too! by John C. Gosselin
- Grouse Dogs by William G. Tapply
- The Best Blades for Birders by Joel Marvin
- Miniguns by T. C. Flanigan
- Valley Rockets by Steve Gaspar
- Corridor Ringnecks by Larry Brown
- ...and then along came Sally by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Maura's Savory Game Pie."
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2004 Cover is called "Flat Creek Covey" by Scott Zoellck. For information on artist Scott Zoellick, visit www.thunderart.com or call 800-452-7574.