Winter 2006, Vol 9 #3
The Winter 2006 issue features include:
- Strawberry Quail by Casey Wilson
- Researching the Hunt by National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Contested Possession by Len Nyberg
- Engraving Renaissance in Kansas: An Interview with Winston Churchill by Michael A. Halleran
- Hunting Blue Grouse in New Mexico by Craig Springer
- Hunting the Bird Feeder by Dr. T.C. Jennings
- Using A GPS: The Basics for Upland Hunting by Jim Peva
- Something to Crow About by Art Isberg
- Off-Road, Out of Your Mind by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Quail Bobs with Peanut Sauce" by Eileen Clarke from the Upland Game Bird Cookery and "Quail Helenka" by Chef John Shumacher from the Wild Game Cooking Made Easy.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2006 Cover is called "Spring Woodcock" by Bob White. For information about artist Bob White and his work, visit www.whitefishstudio.com.