Winter 2007, Vol 10 #3
The Winter 2007 issue features include:
- Birds of the Cimarron Valley by Jack Hancock
- Is the Corn Craze Putting Hunting in Peril? by Matt Crawford
- Flushing Memories by Daniel Isermann
- This November by Jon Osborn
- Quills! by Albert D. Poudrier
- Guzzlers and Desert Quail by John C. Gosselin
- First Bird by Dr. T.C. Jennings
- Beaver Alert by Nancy Anisfield
- My Poor Head by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Red Pepper Stuffed Pheasant Cordon Bleu" by David Zabel.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2007 Cover is called "Holding Tight - Bobwhite Quail" by Bob White. For information about artist Bob White and his work, visit www.whitefishstudio.com or call 651-433-4168.