Winter 2008, Vol 11 #3
The Winter 2008 issue features include:
- Hunting with Harvey by Dr. T.C. Jennings
- The Christmas Reunion by Jack Hancock
- Did You Know This About Quail? by T.C. Flanigan
- Southern Arizona Quail Hunting by Conrad LaPierre
- Quail Hunter-to-English Dictionary by Terry M. Boyer
- Bands 'n Brush in Louisiana by Mel Toponce & John L. Flores
- Seven Lonely Sharptails by Jim McLennan
- For Drummer Boy by Deborah E. Flanigan
- Hard Lessons by Daniel Isermann
- Shoein' by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant Parmigiana" by Aurora Steltz.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Lock, Stock & Barrel, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2008 Cover is called "Creek Bottom Grouse" by Brett J. Smith. 24 X 36 inches, oil on linen. For information about artist Brett J. Smith and his work, visit www.brettsmith.com or call 985-893-5163.