Winter 2009/Vol 12 #3
The Winter 2009 issue features include:
- Memories from Dreams by Aaron J. Spak
- Chicken Challenge - A Winter's Tale in Four Scenes by Nancy Anisfield
- Kansas Mixed Bag by Jeff Carmichael
- Nature's Sketchbook by Timothy C. Flanigan
- The Feed Station by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Sauteed Grouse with Apples, Cream and Calvados" by Tim Tufts.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, New Traditions, Both Barrels, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2009 Cover is called "Rise and Shine" by Scott Zoellick. Edition of 2,500 available. Size 16 X 20 1/2 inches, $100. Artist proofs, $150. Canvas transfers, $350. For information about artist Scott Zoellick and his work, visit www.thunderart.com or call Thunder Mountain Press at 800-452-7574.