Winter 2011, Vol 14 #3
The Winter 2011 issue features include:
- Holiday on the High Plains by Dave Zoby
- A Fine Patina by Jon Osborn
- Notes from the Road: Exquisite Montana Bird Hunting Ranch and More! by John Gosselin
- The Pump Gunner by Nick Hahn
- The Cedar River Spectacular by Alan Liere
- Discovering Tinkhamtown by Andrew Wayment with illustrations by Bob White
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant with Onion, Fennel, and Artichoke" by Paul Jensen.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Point & Shoot, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2011 Cover is called "Snowshoe Country-Ruffed Grouse" by Jim Rataczak. Oil on linen. 21" X 29". From a private collection. For information about artist Jim Rataczak and his work, visitwww.jimrataczak.com.