Winter 2013/Vol 16 #4
The Winter 2013 issue features include:
- Are We Losing WMAs? by Stephen D. Carpenteri
- Gun Reviews: Still More Shots from SHOT by Joe Riekers
- Notes from the Road: Where the Woodcock Go by Joe Riekers
- Grouse of New England by Jerry Allen
- The Art and Sporting Life of "The Map Guy" by Jack Gagnon
- Butt Darts by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Wine Pairing 101" by Victoria Oaks of Cathedral Ridge Winery.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, 799.2, The Check Cord, Pages Past, Classic Guns, Verses & Musings, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2013 Cover features "Home Coverts" by Alan James Robinson. Giclée, held in a private collection. For more information about Alan and his art, visit www.themapguy.com.