Winter 2014/Vol 17 #4
The Winter 2014 issue features include:
- Found: Grouse Gun by John Rogers
- Mid-Atlantic Woodcock and Snipe by Steven M. Kendus
- Early Birds by Robert DeMott
- Crisp Autumn Fields by Larry Slaughterbeck
- Day's End by Lee Arten, Jim Webb, Dick Yatzeck, Peggy Watkins and Liz Lewis
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Glazed Beer Can Grouse with Wild Rice, Apples and Porcini Mushrooms" by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Lock, Stock & Barrel, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, Notes from the Road, Alan Liere, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2014 Cover features “Edge of the Orchard” by Peter Corbin. Artwork courtesy of the artist. For more information, visit petercorbin.com or call (845) 677-5020.