Winter 2015/Vol 18 #4
The Winter 2015 issue features include:
- My Turn Yet? by Alan Liere
- Winter Grouse Hunting by Dennis Walrod
- South Dakota Journal by Jodi Stemler
- The Logic of Loss by Robert DeMott
- The Return of Jeremiah Sherwood by Garhart Stephenson
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Jeff Idleman, Peggy Watkins, Craigh Kulchak, Bill Morrissey, Eldridge Hardie & Lee Arten
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Asian Style Pheasant Hot Pot with Dried Mushrooms and Butternut Squash" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2015 Cover features “Setter and Woodcock” by Robert K. Abbett. For more information, visit robertabbett.com.