Winter 2016/Vol 19 #4
The Winter 2016 issue features include:
- No Laughing Matter by Alan Liere
- Winter Walks by Joseph Sands
- Alarms, Tolls and Jingles by Jon Osborn
- Caps Up, Collars Charged! by Thomas Carney
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Leah Brigham and Ian Morrison
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Grouse Cooked in Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation Viewpoint, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, Dreams Delivered and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2016 Cover features “End of the Hunting Day” by Christine Coombs. For more information, visit coombsartgallery.com.