Winter 2017/Vol 20 #4
The Winter 2017 issue features include:
- Good Stuff by Alan Liere
- Road Trip: The Great Canadian Grouse Experiment by Tom Carney
- Desperados Waiting by Mike Lannoo
- Western Quail Hunting: A Calling Primer by Jim Matthews
- Grouse Season Sunset by Brian Netzel
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Jim Gilsdorf and Jim Rataczak
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Chukar Partridge with Vidalia Onions, Mushrooms and Roasted Lemon" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2017 Cover features “Resolute” by Ross B. Young. For more information, visit rossyoung.com.