Winter 2018/Vol 21 #4
The Winter 2018 issue features include:
- Losing My...Stuff by Alan Liere
- A Big Time on the Prairie by Tom Carney
- At Home in Wisconsin's Grouse Woods by John Pollman
- Road Trip: Wild Buckeye Birds by Glen Blackwood
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Jim Rataczak
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Grouse Chowder with Leeks, Morels and Wild Rice" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2018 Cover features “Winter Walk” by Brett James Smith. For more information, visit www.brettsmith.com.